Dark Souls addicted :-P
The Kick Off franchise is a series of football simulation computer games, first released in 1989. Kick Off, the first game of the series, was designed by Dino Dini and released by Anco for the Amiga and the Atari ST in 1989. The game was received well by the games industry at the time and won awards.
- ST Action - Highest accolade they could give.
- Amiga User Int - "Best computer game ever" 97%
- The One - "Ultimate soccer simulation" 96%
- ACE - "Brilliant, BUY BUY BUY" 92%
- Amiga Format - "Best footy game to have appeared on any machine" 94%
- ST Format - "What a game! gem to play. Magic" 90%
- C&VG - "Championship winning material" 95%
- The Games Machine - "Probably the best sports game ever" 92%
- Commodore User - "No other footy game can touch it" 90%
- Amiga Action - "Surpasses all other football games" 93%
- PCW - "Nothing short of brilliant"
- New Comp Express - "Computer football event of the year"
- Zzap!64 - "So realistic, so fun, and soooo addictive" 96%
- Awarded UK. 1989 INDIN Best 16 Bit Product
- Nominated UK. 1989 INDIN Best Programmer (2nd place, the winner was "Bullfrog" for "Populous")
- Awarded 1989 EMAP Images Golden Joystick Award Best 16 Bit Product. (EMAP is a major UK magazine publisher).
- Voted the 7th best game of all time in Amiga Power.