TESO PvE group activities

Eric

Expert
Let's talk about PvE group activities. Probably best to get an overview. So would be great if anyone interested in PvE group activities could post in this thread, for example what exactly are you interested in? What type of activity/content? What role(s)? How often? What days/times? How could we best organize? What to start with? Should discord be a requirement at least for some of these activities? Can you imagine to organize some activities or help to do so? Etc.

Leo

Novice
Definitly up for this!

I am a CP100-ish templar healer. I available most weekdays from 7 pm.

For content I would prefer dungeons that need some practice and coordination, then work our way up the ladder. Discord would be preferable.

So far GF either is a cakewalk or impossible. so I believe a group should be within the same level range.

Dstar

Inept
I think if we could set up some events at first on every second weekend of the month and depending on how well recived it is we could move it to weekly.

But for Content I think doing a bit of everything so we can help people who want to do world bosses then do some dungeons maybe some dwelves. Discord would be useful for some parts I would reckon but Dont think it should be a requirement unless your doing something like the end game content .

For days I think the only way to find that out is by setting up a straw poll and seeing what day suits people I only said weekend because thats when im free but might be a issue for other people.

I'm up for some group content, I'm currently playing through the quests but enjoy co-op such as world bosses, dark anchors etc. I really enjoy the few group dungeons I've done and I can see how discord can be beneficial in those situations. My availability depends greatly on work/kids requirements.

Okami

Experienced
I'd love to get in on some grouping. Anything from questing to normal dungeons right now. Willing to try vet dungeons though. I'm on usually after 1800 most days. In the event of planed grouping I can start earlier.