FALLOUT SHELTER NOW AVAILABLE FOR FREE ON GOOGLE PLAY

Fallout Shelter Slider.jpg

August 13, 2015 (Rockville, MD) –
Bethesda Softworks®, a ZeniMax® Media company, today announced that Fallout Shelter™, the first-ever mobile game set in the celebrated Fallout® universe from Bethesda Game Studios®, is now available worldwide for FREE on Google Play for Android devices.

Praised for its fun, addicting gameplay, and for its player-friendly approach to in-app purchases, Fallout Shelter has received accolades from some of the industry’s leading outlets, earning ‘Game of the Week’ from Touch Arcade and nominations for ‘Biggest Surprise’ from IGN and ‘Best Handled/Mobile Game’ from the official Game Critics Awards.

Today’s launch includes all-new game updates, including the introduction of Mr. Handy – the ultimate robotic companion – as a premium reward. Use him to collect resources inside your Vault, send him into the wasteland to collect caps, or defend your Vault from creatures and disasters, including new Deathclaw invasions and Molerat infestations.

Fallout Shelter is a post-nuclear strategy and simulation experience that puts you in control of a state-of-the-art underground Vault. Build the perfect Vault from a variety of rooms, oversee your very own thriving community of Vault Dwellers, and protect them from the dangers of the Wasteland.

To download Fallout Shelter for Android devices, visit: Google Play

To learn more about Fallout Shelter, visit the game’s official website: www.FalloutShelter.com

[source]

Eric

Expert
I managed to run it on PC.

Theoretically it's a great game but for me there's one major flaw: the pace. In the early phase of the game I spent most of the time waiting for something to complete, just to make one click, then waiting again, sometimes for minutes. It's not really possible to play semi-idle/afk and it's too slow to really enjoy playing actively.

RAZER

Veteran
Started the game over a few times, as I learned I did stuff wrong each time. Think I know a few of the tricks now so will start over once more.

RAZER

Veteran
well they were all alive still, but they all were 9% happy, had radiation poisoning and about 10% health left. Then I got attacked by those roaches and all my people died even with all the nice guns I had.