im off skiing for a week from tomorrow, if someone were able to pop over to the north base mid week and use the meat / berries in the fridges to feed the animals in the main base by putting some in the food trough and feed the 3 dolphins with a stack of meat each that would be fab, they should be fine for 8 days, but just in case ;-)
* Fixed some Structures not appearing on clients after teleporting to new area
* Fixed networking issue with Linux Servers (sadly required Major Version change)
* Re-added the Beer Barrell and Industrial Cooking Pot Structures. Requires server and client update! Any servers that were launched with v233.0 will need to have these structures rebuilt!
* New Dino: Gallimimus with 3-Seater Passenger Saddle
* New Weapon: Electric Prod stunner weapon
* New Armor: SWAT-style Assault Armor tier
* New Structures: Greenhouse/Glass tileset with plant-growing benefits
* Initial Deep-Sea Loot Crates
* Improved savegame save-and-load times
* Added new special nametags and custom hat skins for: Wildcard Admin Team, Wildcard Non-Admin Team, Authorized External Testers, and Dev Kit Masters. Get yours by joining the crew!
Note: Metal Armor is now crafted at the Workbench, not the Fabricator. It will also be made available on Primitive Servers shortly. Current Version: v232.8
* Fixed issue with invisible Dinos/Structures (caused by recent server optimizations), typically on <= 2 core machines. Also fixed a server startup crash. Server-side update required for affected servers.
* Fixed players stuck under map not being teleported back above the map
* Fixed spoiler timer for berries in beer-barrel not being increased
* Fixed beer brewing time to be 6 hours (was 12 hours, meant to be 6)
* Fixed beer barrel placement size
* Fixed Plant Species X Turrets on Rafts targeting through walls.
* Fixed case where Dung Beetle resource production could erroneously stop
* Fixed Beer disappearing in Barrels after server restart
* Increased Server performance ~20%
This update brings the Terror Bird and Grappling Hooks
The Terror Bird also known as the Phorusrhacidae Rapidesultor, is a ferocious but tamable avian capable of high-speed sprints and brief hover-like leaps. It is not a flying bird per se, as its flight is comprised of short, sustained “Joust”-like glides or leaps. At eight to 12 feet tall, the Terror Bird is aggressive, but still tamable and ridable, making it an excellent combat mount, particularly for harassing and scouting. Riders of the Terror Bird gain most of the benefits of a fast, mobile ground-based theropod, while also gaining some of the freedom of movement from a flyer. It is known to show traits related to theropods such as the Utahraptor, Carnotaurus and the ever formidable Tyrannosaurus Rex.
The Grappling Hook is a game-changing tool enabling Survivors the ability to scale cliffs, hitch a ride by attaching to a flying creature, wrangle other players/prisoners, or even small creatures to drag along! Learning how to regularly use this tool will alter the nature of your attacks and dramatically expand the range of your travels with greater ease and fun!
Today’s ARK update will also include:
Tribe Alliances (PvE and PvP). Yes, finally, small Tribes can band together against larger ones!
Fishing Upgrade! Coelacanth Nutritia, common name Coel, are now different sizes (and give different amount of resources depending on the fish size...gives the rare chance of a super-large catch!)
Fully Localizable Game Text: Now you can crowd-source translation and dynamic fonts for any language without Modding/TC's!
All current Items added to the Master Items ID array
We are updated and we have handcuffs and Beavers !!
Castoroides Feliconcisor is a large, mammalian herbivore that tends to live near water. Unlike other larger beaver species this one retains the chisel-shaped teeth of modern beavers.
As is typical for beavers, they build dams as habitats, but the larger creatures on the island have a tendency to trample them. As a result, finding unsullied dams in the wild is quite rare. The creature naturally gathers wood extremely efficiently, far more than most species on the island. It's not the strongest creature, so it can only carry limited amounts, however with its fantastic chisel-shaped teeth, survivors find it quite the handy mount to use for crafting on the go!
Patch 236 continues to adds more role-playing fun, allowing Survivors to now handcuff each other and effectively enable them to wrangle prisoners! The patch also introduces a number of improved client and server side performance streaming improvements.