Ludophiles Livestreams

Ludophiles-Schedule-Website.jpg
[stream]1[/stream]

Last edited by a moderator:

C3pp4r3ll0

Dark Souls addicted :-P
If like me, someone missed:( the live broadcast of Until Dawn and now you are looking for the past broadcast on channel twitch, I warn you that you will not find because Sony will not let you save some Until Dawn streams on Twitch more details here https://twitter.com/TwitchSupport/status/636647112755666944... too bad for me because these and next days/weeks I'm very busy so I relied on the chance to watch them on past stream...
Let's hope it does not become a habit for the next games in the future.

UPDATE:
Here's the answer by Sony:

We are currently working on a fix that will enable archiving of Until Dawn Twitch streams as this feature was unintentionally disabled. We are humbled by the community reception of the game and are excited to see fans sharing experiences on Twitch and YouTube. We apologize for the inconvenience and will provide an update as soon as the issue has been resolved.

http://www.engadget.com/2015/08/27/until-dawn-twitch-archives/

Last edited:

Eric

Expert
If like me, someone missed:( the live broadcast of Until Dawn and now you are looking for the past transmission on channel twitch, I warn you that you will not find because Sony will not let you save some Until Dawn streams on Twitch more details here https://twitter.com/TwitchSupport/status/636647112755666944... too bad for me because these and next days/weeks I'm very busy so I relied on the chance to watch them on past transmission...
Let's hope it does not become a habit for the next games in the future.

Tyvm for the info - we wondered already why the past broadcast isn't displayed anywhere and spent some time trying to figure out.

'Thanks' again, Sony, for wasting our time.

Had we known before we at least would have had the chance to record the gameplay and share it somewhere off-Twitch...

Well, DerVet will stream Until Dawn in a couple of minutes on his own channel: https://www.twitch.tv/DerVeteran

Eric

Expert
So tonight (UTC) Dahlia will continue Until Dawn (not literally though, because yesterday's Ludophiles board game "evening" with DerVeteran, MamiFortuna and friends lasted until 7 am and had frozen strawberry margarita galore... :p )

Eric

Expert
Seems like we were viewbotted tonight for ~ 500 viewers. We also got thousands of fake followers.

In case you were hoping for DerVeteran to twerk in a wet t-shirt while eating surströmming on stream at 10k followers I have to disappoint you because fake followers don't count of course. ;)

All of this was reported to Twitch and we expect the fake followers to disappear in the coming days. These fake followers are of the cheap type that can be easily detected and mass deleted by Twitch. Next time you buy us something at least don't get the cheapest. :p

These issues aside it was a great stream and I'm looking forward to DerVeteran's try of a perfect run on Tuesday evening (UTC). ludoBeer

RAZER

Veteran
ah damn, so you tell me I need to pay even more money to those guys :)

But seriously, why would anyone do that, trying to get us banned for using viewbots?

Eric

Expert
As announced it's DerVeteran streaming tonight, trying a perfect run in Until Dawn.

P.S.: Dahlia will stream again tomorrow evening. ;)

Eric

Expert
Tonight (UTC), in ~2 hours from now, DerVeteran will stream Metal Gear Solid V.

P.S.: Dahlia might be back on Saturday already, and since it's Saturday... ;)

Eric

Expert
SOMA will be out on PS4 at ~22:00 UTC (00:00 CET). Dahlia will get it asap and stream it. So be prepared in a couple of hours :)

Eric

Expert
@Dahlia Gray : "Please reset your router!? Are you kiddin me!? Oh, fock!"

[twitchvid=ludophiles]v17197837[/twitchvid]

First SOMA stream was pretty good. Tonight DerVeteran will stream something we don't know yet, maybe Broken Sword 5, and Dahlia will continure with SOMA asap.

Eric

Expert
Next stream is scheduled for Tuesday evening (UTC). Dahlia will have a look at The Witcher 3: Hearts of Stone which will be released the same day.

Eric

Expert
back to a a fixed schedule, first time with 4 scheduled streams per week ludoBeer

in a couple of minutes DerVeteran will bug other players in Watch Dogs

ludoBeer MondayTuesdayWednesdayThursdayFridaySaturdaySunday
Evening
(UTC)
off/randomDahlia
[GER/ENG]
Dahlia
[GER/ENG]
DerVeteran
[GER/ENG]
Dahlia
[GER/ENG]
off/randomoff/random

Eric

Expert
Dahlia got Assassin's Creed Syndicate! Stream to start in ~ 30 minutes!

And here's the Evie version of the Assassin's Creed Syndicate launch trailer: